Happy Eid & Congrats

O my Lord! Grant me (Abraham) a righteous (son)!? So We gave him the good news of a boy ready to suffer and forbear. ?Then, when the the son reached the age to work with him, he said: ?O my son I see in a vision that I offer you in sacrifice: Now say what is your view!? (The son) said: ?O My father! Do as you are commanded: You will find me if God so wills, one practising patience and constancy!? So when they had both submitted their wills (to God), and he had made him prostrate on his face (for sacrifice), We called out to him: ?O Abraham! You have already fulfilled the vision!? Thus indeed do we reward those who do right. ?For this was obviously a trial and We ransomed him with a momentous sacrifice: and We left (this blessing) for him among generations (to come) in later times: 
(37:100-109).


MABRUK!! to my lil' sister. Belajar rajin2 dekat SRI Hidayah nanti...
[munir] itu logo IMAN ELC baru bagi mereka yang belum tahu.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

kamu siapa?